Who has gotten $10 refund for Lifetime Channel

papalittle said:
I just can not understand how greedy people are, people wanting refunds for channels that they probably hardly ever watch, wanting free this and that cuz they are long time customers and new customers get it and they don't. come on people, lifetime is just a channel that plays re-runs of old shows. it is not like its a major network like fox, abc or cbs. get real people, switching to a different provider cuz you can not see the re-runs of golden girls or will and grace. you people depend on your tv's too much, no wonder there are so many lazy and obese people in the USA. Get out and see what is really happening in the world and you will find that a loss of a tv station is not very important concidering whats really going on.

I think it depends on how much the loss of Lifetime Channel bothers you. If you you watched it a lot and it was important to you, I would recommend people ask for a refund out of principle. If enough people complain, that will get the station back sooner.

From your previous posting, you said your favoirte TV show was the Jerry Springer Uncensored PPV . in which case Lifetime Channel is probably too sophisticated for you. No offense . . it takes all kinds. . .

From your previous posting, you said your favoirte TV show was the Jerry Springer Uncensored PPV . in which case Lifetime Channel is probably too sophisticated for you. No offense . . it takes all kinds. . .

I do not know where you got that information from, I can not stand Jerry Springer. oh well I guess it does take all kinds.

JohnL said:
NSAFreak,

You are wrong, you entered into an agreement with Dish to provide you with a Package of channels, not a package with specific channels with permenently.

In your subscriber agreement, there is a clause that states Dish reserves the right to remove and or replace channels in your package at any time.

John

:) Dish references different channels in their packages. If they advertise X and offer Y - that would be called FALSE ADVERTISING.

Class lawsuit?

papalittle said:
I come on people, lifetime is just a channel that plays re-runs of old shows. it is not like its a major network like fox, abc or cbs. get real people, switching to a different provider cuz you can not see the re-runs of golden girls or will and grace.

Obviously you DON'T watch it. They run more than just re-runs.

You could say the same things about sports channels. Maybe not re-runs. I hate sports.

My wife has her favorite programs that are on every week and missed a new show on Sunday night. Believe you me - I've heard enough of her missing it.

If everyone (affected or not) gets a refund from E*, they'll think twice before pulling another channel we like...It's bound to happen again this year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts