Why won't Playboy Channel shows come up in search?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
I tried to search for a show on Playboy Channel and always get no results. Are adult content items left out of the search results?

Yes, search is programmed so that NO adult channels are searched. Playboy is considered an adult channel.

Thanks, Kevin!I have lots of channels locked/blocked (like all shopping channels and alt sports channels), but only manually selected ones, just so it will hide them in the guide. Playboy is not blocked since I picked it up a few days ago. If I try to go to the channel via channel recall (on Hopper/Joey) it will prompt me to enter my 4 digit code, but that is the it. I can see it in the guide and select of just enter 489 (or 488) on the remote and no issues. I was trying to look for some eps of The Stash and Swing, but looks like I'll have to manually search the guide or go online for a schedule.

People watch Playboy for the shows? I usually only watch for 15 minutes at most :D .

What can I say, Palmela Handerson is good :p . NOT to be confused with the real deal, lol :haha !

This thread has ran its course.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts