Win 7 Mobile News thread

Pretty cool. Looks like a very promising phone. Definitely a lot further advanced for their first phone than apple was for theirs

You do understand that this is not their first attempt at a phone OS.
Not for Windows in general, but it is for Windows 7. A totally different OS and UI as far as I am concerned. Whereas every version of iOS has pretty much been the same with the exception of a few extra features

Poke, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you looking forward to the Windows 7 mobile operating system? ;)

True that iphone hasn't changed much in 3 years but it can also be said that all it's competition seems to want to copy iphone look and feel. Sometimes, I think the copies are better but they don't always catch on. Apple iphone has staying power in the industry. At one time I would refer to Apple as a cult but today, I really believe it has been a paradigm shift in what the overall public expects to see in a mobile communications device.

This thread will be used for news about Win 7 mobile OS. Please do not create new threads if they will fit in this thread. Thanks.

Looks like WP7 is making some good grounds on catching up after sitting on their hands for 2-3 yrs. The big question is....is it too late with iPhone and Android already dominating the market with the bad taste of windows mobile in peoples mouths still? I know I won't be going back after seeing the reviews, features, and such. Even though I'm anti-apple juice I'd pick an iphone over a WP7 phone anyday.

I think MS is mostly after the business market, i.e. RIM customers.
Judging by the reviews, their Office and Exchange integration is the best in the smartphone world (would be strange if not).
Hence, whoever needs this badly will prefer WP7. And MS won't run out of money to offer incentives any time soon.

The Zune/Xbox integration is nice but won't be a game changer, I think.

Diogen.

5 things we want to see from the iPhone 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)