Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would LOVE one of these Fortecs because I have yet to experiement with free to air and I'm dying to!

I am new to this, but, I would love for it to be my first receiver.

Thanks, Sadoun.

David

I would like to win a Sadoun Fortec receiver because I have never played with FTA and would like to experiment.

Fortec Mercury II ???? WOW....I would love to welcome it to my home. I had a fortec star and it's gettin kindna old. would be very happy if I could get a new receiver

I would love to try one.

I have been reading up on FTA for months and would love the opportunity to actually own a receiver to play with!! Thanks.

I would love the opportunity to enjoy the quality and powerful technology offered by this excellent satellite receiver. Please do consider me for the Fortec Star MERCURY II.

I would like to win the Sadoun so I can screw around with a Satellite dish on my roof and most likely fall off and crack my skull!!!

WOOHOO

Yes please enter me also, the rx will be put to good use.

I would like to win the Fortec Mercury receiver, because I can't win the lottery and this is a good second choice.

i would love to win the fortec mercury II, especially since my lifetime ultra seems to be on the blink lately.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

golf channel?

Nimiq 1 ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)