Wow

You guys are insane for waiting in line for a phone.

I agree. But these are the same people who would sit 2 days outside a best buy for a crappy laptop that they sell at a prince that a week later I can get a better unit for the same price ;)

oh btw: still trucking along with my simplified cell phone with no camera :)

Iceberg said:

Must be an old one. I can't find cheap cells for work w/o cameras (or B&W). Still resisting paying for vid plans....

I agree. But these are the same people who would sit 2 days outside a best buy for a crappy laptop that they sell at a prince that a week later I can get a better unit for the same price ;)

I hate standing in line for anything... I start A.D.D'ing real quick. I'd be in heaven if you could just order everything online!

Find and old iPhone. I have my wife's 2G original iPhone and unlocked it and use it with t-mobile prepaid. Only pay 10 cents a minute (or text) and spend less than ten dollars a month, total cost. No data plan but everything works on Wi-Fi. Just make sure you upgrade to the latest firmware before you unlock it or it will re-lock when you do an upgrade. I can even watch my DVR hooked to an old original Slingbox on it.

I hate standing in line for anything... I start A.D.D'ing real quick. I'd be in heaven if you could just order everything online!

I just order more and more stuff from amazon just to avoid going to the store. When I do go somewhere I like to go at odd hours when the store is empty.

digiblur said:

Yep. The Amazing dot com people get ever more of my business. Gotta invest in them.

It's ironic there was an article today about one of the founders of Apple that sold out his 10% share of Apple for $800. The stock is now worth $22B!!! He does not have any Apple products.

Think he's got a lot of bruises and a hurt foot from kicking himself so much?

Phone in hand now. An amazing screen!

Scott,when you get done could you please give us a review of the new iphone 4.0 the pros and cons of it.i want to get one but am deciding on the iphone and the new droidx coming out soon.anyones else pros and cons of teh new i phone would be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts