Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am at the mall to pick up the new iPhone and I am amazed at the number of people here! The entire top floor of the mall has a line and that line continues down the stairs and loops around down there.

Luckily I am in the pre order line which is much shorter! It's still going to be a long time though.

I am at the mall to pick up the new iPhone and I am amazed at the number of people here! The entire top floor of the mall has a line and that line continues down the stairs and loops around down there.

Luckily I am in the pre order line which is much shorter! It's still going to be a long time though.
Which mall?

Westfarms mall.

Apple is going around handing out water coffee and ice tea to folks in the line.

AT&T guys are going around the line trying to sign up people for uverse.

Line is moving slowly. The person in front of me already has an iPhone 4. The screen looks amazing! She is in line for a second unit for her second line.

Got mine this morning. Spent 2.5 hours in pre-order line!

Went to the Apple Store in Modesto this morning around 7:15 and the reservation line was longer then the purchase line. I'll go back later today when it shortens up some.

I have the 3G model that I got last July for $99. A little cranky that mine won't multitask like the others, but the new Mail app is a big improvement (can view my POP, Yahoo, and old AOL mail account (I use it as a junk mail magnet when a site demands an email address that I know they will spam).

I think I will wait until the craziness dies down.... Anyone hear if the 4th generation works with all the speaker docks, etc.? Any gotchas laying in wait?

Anyone hear if the 4th generation works with all the speaker docks, etc.? Any gotchas laying in wait?

Now that would be classic Apple wouldn't it. The shape of the phone did change. Will it work with the 1000s of docks out there?

I am still annoyed that my son's new Nano won't charge with the existing car charger I have; or that the external ipod battery I had won't work with any new generation ipods. Figures. Then again, Motorola went to Micro-USB instead of mini-usb for its connections. All part of the grand conspiracy to get us to spend money buying stuff over and over again. :)

All part of the grand conspiracy to get us to spend money buying stuff over and over again.

Yes, my wife got her new BB storm 2 and it has the new micro USB. When she saw that she showed me she could curse. MY HTC TP2 is mini USB but my BT is micro. I have an adapter I carry for the BT phone. USB to micro USB. And then there's Apple!

I know. If it was available on Verizon, I'd be right there in line too.

One thing I am noticing while waiting here in line is there are a lot of guys in line that look like Jesus.

I guess Jesus loves the iPhone too. :)

You should've seen some guys who camped out overnight outside the Apple store here in Boston :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)