WWE moves to LA for RAW

it should open...otherwise right click and open in new tab

I did right click it, I was just pointing out that for some reason the other way doesn't work.:)

o570pl.jpg

I agree with MOST of comments....but the real losers here are the wrestling fans IN DENVER. Some paid good money to the show. Yeah, they get their money back, but I don't remember the WWE coming to same city in the same year very often. The ONLY way I would have seen it as a complete WIN-WIN is if they would have moved the show to the Denver Coliseum as CharlesO suggested.

WWE did Memorial Day RAW show last year from the Pepsi Center, so this was starting to look like an annual event, but now thanks to E period Stan Kroenke (and according to Mason and Ireland from ESPN-Radio out of LA, the E stands for Ennis, which Vince then replied, hey doesn't that rhime with P....) The Coliseum holds 10,000 max, so who do you say, "sorry, I know you bought tickets to the show, but we can't fit you in now."

since the return is a house show and not Raw or Smackdown taping, I dont see them having issues with capacity.

The people have to return the tickets to get their money back. They just cant go to the coliseum and use those tickets that are good Monday.

I saw the promo last nite on Smackdown for the "confrontation" between Vince and Stan ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)