X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

Part 2 is live. In my opinion Part 2, where they talk about how they came up for the tone and story, of the game is much more interesting than part 1, where they talk about why they basically canceled Doom 4 and started over with Doom (2016). Apparently Part 3 is going to be about the soundtrack.

well that sucks, as there are people out there who don't have internet.
Well the bigger issue is that even for people that do have internet, if the service isn't up, then people can't play. It's not so much that gamers don't have internet access, but rather that now players' enjoyment will depend on the stability of the uPlay servers, which have been shown to be rather lacking. Nothing like turning on your new game on launch only to see a cryptic error on the screen preventing you from playing the game because the servers couldn't deal with the rush of new players. Finally, there's also the possibility that any issues stemming from this onslaught of users could affect other games as well that rely on uPlay such as The Division or Rainbow 6.

Then again, this is the same company that claimed that off-line co-op was a "key feature" only to then eliminate it.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/for-honor-abandons-key-offline-co-op-mode/

Ok well it was my B-Day yesterday I got a PS4 Pro so what are some good titles to get I have a copy of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare it looks nice on my 55 inch Samsung 4K Tv.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)