OTHER X2 Premium HD PVR Satellite Receiver

Connecting to: x2
Connection Established
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
220-You are user number 1 of 50 allowed.
220-Local time is now 15:03. Server port: 21.
220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Connected to: x2
USER x@x2sat.com
331 User x@x2sat.com OK. Password required
PASS
230 OK. Current restricted directory is /
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
CWD /
250 OK. Current directory is /
PWD
257 "/" is your current location
TYPE A
200 TYPE is now ASCII
PORT 172,129,131,186,5,72
200 PORT command successful
LIST
150 Connecting to port 1352
226-Options: -a -l
226 10 matches total

FTP has always worked good if u know how to use an FTP program.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

With the latest firmware USALS works amazingly good..

The card slot may have a use for specialized or ethnic services? I thought in NA the TAN service was still issuing cards for their services. They may have recently stopped issuing cards for new customers, but I believe know some subscribers that still use a card for this service.

edit -- wrong receiver for rest of comment that I deleted:eek:

Last edited:
Hi guys , if some one can help i just got my x2 premium box and its stuck when i power the unit the screen onlyto access the menu diplay (on) and nothing happens !! i cant get it to show any tv screen , so i think its a soft ware issue , can any one help me with the loader file so i will try to access it using the Rs cable thru my pc , of course i cant really send it back because it was sent to me as a gift ,i tried their regular website but nothing there , thanks guys

Hi guys , if some one can help i just got my x2 premium box and its stuck when i power the unit the screen onlyto access the menu diplay (on) and nothing happens !! i cant get it to show any tv screen , so i think its a soft ware issue , can any one help me with the loader file so i will try to access it using the Rs cable thru my pc , of course i cant really send it back because it was sent to me as a gift ,i tried their regular website but nothing there , thanks guys

Hi, send me a PM with your e-mail so I can send you a file with everything you need. I'm sorry the system doesn't allow me to load the file here

Did u load any firmware to it as soon as u got it??

Check your cable connections to the tv also and make sure you have the right source selected. If youre using hdmi, try the video cable instead. Worth a shot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

well jugghedd i triple checked every thing and it seems i cant get anything from it but the screen has a fixed blue (on) when i power it and the small yellow led at the lan port is on , so im most convinced its a software issue , i think i might be able to reset it thru the RS232 connection but i dont have a loader , any body has it? or shall search their ftp site ? any one guys had this issue ? its straight out of the box issue and under other circumstances i wo backuld have send it

thanks carlospr43 i really appreciate you help with this issue , couldn't PM you your inbox is full , my email is darkredboss at yahoo.com , thanks guys

Just wondering what s/w is everyone using here that owns this cool unit ... mine is:

r2188-19194107
date: April 9 2013 11:10:32

USALS motor Flawless
Diseqc switch Flawless
Blind Scan AMAZING

OK I just broke down and ordered one. For 56 bucks why not? Lets see how it compares to the S9 And the Alien2.From what I read the S9 will lose,but I think the A2 will still hold the advantage only because of the IPTV.

OK I just broke down and ordered one. For 56 bucks why not? Lets see how it compares to the S9 And the Alien2.From what I read the S9 will lose,but I think the A2 will still hold the advantage only because of the IPTV.

You will see how fast and accurate the Blind Scan really is.. I've compared it during a month or two, to my other FTA units (Openbox s9/s10, prof 7500 and microhd) and the blind scan finds channels that the others don't. The others do a good job but the X2 does a Great Job with finding wild feeds on Ku and CBAND.

BTW.. Cant compared it to my azbox elite (non bs) hd :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)