OTHER X2 Premium HD PVR Satellite Receiver

xtgold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 17, 2008
nutmeg state
Connecting to: x2
Connection Established
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
220-You are user number 1 of 50 allowed.
220-Local time is now 15:03. Server port: 21.
220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Connected to: x2
USER x@x2sat.com
331 User x@x2sat.com OK. Password required
PASS
230 OK. Current restricted directory is /
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
CWD /
250 OK. Current directory is /
PWD
257 "/" is your current location
TYPE A
200 TYPE is now ASCII
PORT 172,129,131,186,5,72
200 PORT command successful
LIST
150 Connecting to port 1352
226-Options: -a -l
226 10 matches total

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
FTP has always worked good if u know how to use an FTP program.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
With the latest firmware USALS works amazingly good..

Bongu

FTA addict - suffering withdrawal since moving
Oct 20, 2010
Fort Worth 'burbs
The card slot may have a use for specialized or ethnic services? I thought in NA the TAN service was still issuing cards for their services. They may have recently stopped issuing cards for new customers, but I believe know some subscribers that still use a card for this service.

edit -- wrong receiver for rest of comment that I deleted:eek:

Last edited:

darkredboss

Jun 3, 2013
APO
Hi guys , if some one can help i just got my x2 premium box and its stuck when i power the unit the screen onlyto access the menu diplay (on) and nothing happens !! i cant get it to show any tv screen , so i think its a soft ware issue , can any one help me with the loader file so i will try to access it using the Rs cable thru my pc , of course i cant really send it back because it was sent to me as a gift ,i tried their regular website but nothing there , thanks guys

carlospr43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 20, 2010
US
Hi guys , if some one can help i just got my x2 premium box and its stuck when i power the unit the screen onlyto access the menu diplay (on) and nothing happens !! i cant get it to show any tv screen , so i think its a soft ware issue , can any one help me with the loader file so i will try to access it using the Rs cable thru my pc , of course i cant really send it back because it was sent to me as a gift ,i tried their regular website but nothing there , thanks guys

Hi, send me a PM with your e-mail so I can send you a file with everything you need. I'm sorry the system doesn't allow me to load the file here

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Did u load any firmware to it as soon as u got it??

jugghedd

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 5, 2013
Schoharie, NY USA
Check your cable connections to the tv also and make sure you have the right source selected. If youre using hdmi, try the video cable instead. Worth a shot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

darkredboss

Jun 3, 2013
APO
well jugghedd i triple checked every thing and it seems i cant get anything from it but the screen has a fixed blue (on) when i power it and the small yellow led at the lan port is on , so im most convinced its a software issue , i think i might be able to reset it thru the RS232 connection but i dont have a loader , any body has it? or shall search their ftp site ? any one guys had this issue ? its straight out of the box issue and under other circumstances i wo backuld have send it

darkredboss

Jun 3, 2013
APO
thanks carlospr43 i really appreciate you help with this issue , couldn't PM you your inbox is full , my email is darkredboss at yahoo.com , thanks guys

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Just wondering what s/w is everyone using here that owns this cool unit ... mine is:

r2188-19194107
date: April 9 2013 11:10:32

USALS motor Flawless
Diseqc switch Flawless
Blind Scan AMAZING

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
OK I just broke down and ordered one. For 56 bucks why not? Lets see how it compares to the S9 And the Alien2.From what I read the S9 will lose,but I think the A2 will still hold the advantage only because of the IPTV.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
OK I just broke down and ordered one. For 56 bucks why not? Lets see how it compares to the S9 And the Alien2.From what I read the S9 will lose,but I think the A2 will still hold the advantage only because of the IPTV.

You will see how fast and accurate the Blind Scan really is.. I've compared it during a month or two, to my other FTA units (Openbox s9/s10, prof 7500 and microhd) and the blind scan finds channels that the others don't. The others do a good job but the X2 does a Great Job with finding wild feeds on Ku and CBAND.

BTW.. Cant compared it to my azbox elite (non bs) hd :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)