Z Nation

Me too. Wouldn't want to miss an episode!

I think plenty are watching as a guilty pleasure and don't want anyone to know about it...

Sent from my 23-n010 using Tapatalk

Good, I thought I was the only one on here still watching it. I've actually really been enjoying it. I watched the latest episode last night. I'm curious where things go from here now. Glad it got picked up for another season.

It has been enjoyable so far. It is fast paced which is a criticism of The Walking Dead. It will be interesting to see if they can maintain the pace and keep it interesting.

Me too. Wouldn't want to miss an episode!

I think plenty are watching as a guilty pleasure and don't want anyone to know about it...

Sent from my 23-n010 using Tapatalk
I know what you mean about not wanting to tell anyone you watch it. My co workers and I can discuss Walking dead till the cows come home,but once you mention that Z-nation was made by the same Syfy geniuses that made Sharknado , they don't even want to hear about it. THey laugh the entire time I talk about it. The rules about W.D. zombies and z's are the same and they show similar problems, like cannibalism. But for some reason Z-nation gets no respect.

I know what you mean about not wanting to tell anyone you watch it. My co workers and I can discuss Walking dead till the cows come home,but once you mention that Z-nation was made by the same Syfy geniuses that made Sharknado , they don't even want to hear about it. THey laugh the entire time I talk about it. The rules about W.D. zombies and z's are the same and they show similar problems, like cannibalism. But for some reason Z-nation gets no respect.
It either goes to change quickly or die quickly, it looks like the leader of the group is now DEAD so we're into some major changes

The only thing I haven't figured out yet, is WHY they have both regular "slow-zombies" and 28 Days Later style "high-speed" zombies from show to show.

That just doesn't make sense, and in my opinion, is a major screw up. Pick one or the other NOT both!

The only thing I haven't figured out yet, is WHY they have both regular "slow-zombies" and 28 Days Later style "high-speed" zombies from show to show.

That just doesn't make sense, and in my opinion, is a major screw up. Pick one or the other NOT both!

The newly turned are high speed. They slow down as they age.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Ok on Walking Dead we are like 3 years in their time since the zombie thing happened. On Z nation I think it has been two years? So my question is how long till all the flesh on their bodies starts to rot off and they just degrade to nothing? Shouldn't we be seeing some of the zombies just dieing out by now? It might be time to further this idea to help with the mythology. In Warm Bodies the movie the zombies turn to "bonies" when they get really old because all the flesh rots off. They are basically mean looking skeletons with a bad attitude. I don't think this is plausible, because how can they keep going with out the brain.

Well there should at least be a mixture (Z's killing humans would make more meaty zombies, even though the older ones are more skeletal) I did notice on the premiere of the walking dead they had zombies that were showing more bone, than flesh. Anyways I like this show, the first episode was rough but it keeps getting better each episode. However, it's The Asylums fault that people just won't give it a chance, how many bad movies has SyFy aired, how many bad movies from them are on NetFlix, a ton. Still i love the series and love the zombie genre in general so even though my opinion is biased I watch this show and TWD "almost live" where i can skip some commercials and finish up exactly when the episode is over with on live TV.

Anyways was anyone elses recording of this weeks episode presented in "letterbox" I found that rather annoying.

Yep letterbox for me, thought I had accidentally changed my aspect ratio, but wasn't the case.As for the show, for Friday night on syfy, it's pretty good, silly at times, but I actually enjoy that.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I consider Z nation like the Zombie lite version of the Walking Dead. It isn't supposed to be taken too seriously ,but I still enjoy it. :cupcake

They do a lot of things on Z nation that I wish they would do on the walking dead... Well sometimes, the story pace is much faster on Z Nation, they kill people right and left.... TWD has a lot of character development episodes....

They do a lot of things on Z nation that I wish they would do on the walking dead... Well sometimes, the story pace is much faster on Z Nation, they kill people right and left.... TWD has a lot of character development episodes....

Yep . Like I said Z Nation is zombie lite. Much faster and they don't get bogged down into too much character development like on TWD, which at times seems like a zombie soap opera when it is slow.

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's nice to have a change of pace with a similar TV show. I would actually like seeing more shows like this but I know it wouldn't work because it would get too saturated.

Reactions: norman881
I just watched the last two episodes last night and I still find the show entertaining. The one episode was a little odd with the whole repeat dreams but at least we figured out what she kept flashing back too. I'm surprised that this show is actually spending time trying to give some more background on the characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts