0 of 0 tuners available message

olds403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
michigan
3 times in the last week I have turned on the Joey3 that is connected to our Hopper 3 and gotten the 0 of 0 tuners available, then that screen goes away and I get the "Hopper has lost broadband connection" error, don't remember what number it is. I have tried resetting the Hopper only from the Joey menu, and also resetting the Hopper and Joey 3 as well. The last time it happened (last night) I didn't reset anything, I just went to the guide after seeing those screens and it worked normally without resetting anything. The Hopper has an hardwired ethernet connection and has a reserved IP address so it always has the same address. Not sure what is going on.

I will add that this behavior has only started in the last week or so. We have had the Hopper 3 and Joey 3 for months and this behavior has just started.

Last edited:
3 times in the last week I have turned on the Joey3 that is connected to our Hopper 3 and gotten the 0 of 0 tuners available, then that screen goes away and I get the "Hopper has lost broadband connection" error, don't remember what number it is. I have tried resetting the Hopper only from the Joey menu, and also resetting the Hopper and Joey 3 as well. The last time it happened (last night) I didn't reset anything, I just went to the guide after seeing those screens and it worked normally without resetting anything. The Hopper has an hardwired ethernet connection and has a reserved IP address so it always has the same address. Not sure what is going on.

I will add that this behavior has only started in the last week or so. We have had the Hopper 3 and Joey 3 for months and this behavior has just started.

Hello, olds403. It sounds like it make be an issue with the signal quality on the MoCA network between the Hopper and Joey. We definitely would like to look into that and see if the issue is the connection or with the software on the Joey. Please reach out to us here so we can check that together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)