0 of 0 Tuners error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2019
USA
Just got the Hopper 3 yesterday and have twice had to reboot, getting the infamous 0 of 0 Tuners error. I see lots of discussion about it here, including information saying a software update was supposed to fix it. My shows it is running U544 - reporting that it updated early this morning. However, this evening I had to reboot again.

In one of the threads I saw something about needing to turn on Prime Time Anytime - I had it off. Is that the workaround? Otherwise, has anyone actually figured out how to fix this? Thanks.

Just got the Hopper 3 yesterday and have twice had to reboot, getting the infamous 0 of 0 Tuners error. I see lots of discussion about it here, including information saying a software update was supposed to fix it. My shows it is running U544 - reporting that it updated early this morning. However, this evening I had to reboot again.

In one of the threads I saw something about needing to turn on Prime Time Anytime - I had it off. Is that the workaround? Otherwise, has anyone actually figured out how to fix this? Thanks.

Hey grc! We can look into this further, we checked and there's more information on troubleshooting this issue but without an account we can't pull it up (it's the new system). If you contact us directly we can review our information with you on your account!

Is it better to contact support about this when the problem is happening or just anytime?

We do suggest contacting us while you're getting the error. This way we can troubleshoot it in real time to run diagnostics and make sure the problem gets resolved, instead of having you contact us back if it happens again after everything we've done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts