07-08 NBA League Pass HD??

celts2000

Original poster
Oct 10, 2007
I have been a frequent observer of this forum for some time and this is my first post.

I just had Dish installed about 2 weeks ago. I love it. got the new vip722 with top 200 and HD. I remember going through all of the channels last week and I could have sworn that I saw a bunch of NBAHD channels along with NHLHD channels. I see that NHL Center Ice is going to be mostly in HD this year. My question is will the NBA League Pass package offer their games in HD this year instead of just on the one NBATV channel. Haven't been able to find any info on this.

Thanks
Brian

You definitely didn't see them as week, because they went up today. So yes, they will have games in HD.

NBAHD channels are just map downs of the RSNHD feeds. I'm not too happy about most of the RSNHD channels sharing the same transponder, as it limits the number of HD channels available between NBA, NHL and college football. I'd imagine there will be more NBAHD games than NHLHD games, so from what I'm seeing so far it averages out to around 2-3 a night (some nights more, some nights less, tonight there are 5 NHLHD games!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)