1/08/2016 17:00 - Uplink Report - 3 Changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 1/08/2016 17:00 - 3 Changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 1/08/2016 16:53 - 1/08/2016 17:00 (PST)

Name Changed:
5171(11) - WINK [MPEG4 HD] Echostar16 61.5W TP 26 Spotbeam 41 renamed to LOCAL (Mkt: Ft. Myers,FL)(A)(H)
5171(11) - WINK [MPEG4 HD] Ciel-2 129W TP 04 Spotbeam 54 renamed to LOCAL (Mkt: Ft. Myers,FL)(A)(H)
9216(11) - WINK [MPEG2 SD] EchoStar10 110W TP 04 Spotbeam 01 renamed to LOCAL (LOCAL)(Mkt: Ft. Myers,FL)(A)(H)

Channels in the system: 9802
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.1

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Gee I remember someone disputing my "prediction" of more local stations going dark on Dish this year

That makes 4 so far in less than a week

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I've never understood why we lose ota guide data either. DISH pays Tribune for the guide data , not the ota stations themselves. But it must be connected to the guide data that the ota stations put out themselves and it might be connected to the contract that they originally signed with the stations. You know , if we have a dispute , no guide data for ota either.

whats really sad is when Dish has the locals on satellite yet wont give you the guide info if it was OTA (for folks between markets)
Lots of examples out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)