1/17/2015 03:13 - Uplink Report - 2 Changes

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 1/17/2015 03:13 - 2 Changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 1/17/2015 03:10 - 1/17/2015 03:13 (PST)

Channel Moves:
9585(407) - LHN [MPEG4 HD] Nimiq5 72.7W TP 10 ConUS moved to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 01 ConUS (LHN)(A)
9585(407) - LHN [MPEG4 HD] Ciel-2 129W TP 26 ConUS moved to Ciel-2 129W TP 27 ConUS (LHN)(A)

Transponder Changes:
Nimiq5 72.7W TP 22 ConUS (21.500 8PSK 2/3) removed.

Channels in the system: 9524
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.0

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Just normal shuffling...it's just that it was only the second or third time the HD feed of Longhorn Network was used, so we haven't seen it enough to know it needs to be added to the "filter"

Which says a lot more than just the fact of Dish not showing all the live events...

Yeah - there was the Iowa State football game shown in HD and there was the women's basketball game this past weekend. Maybe one or two others that I didn't see. But looking at the Longhorn's Men's basketball schedule, there have been 7 games live on LHN so far, and I am not aware of a single one being in HD. On the women's side, there have been 11 games live, and the one this past weekend is only one I recall seeing listed as being in HD. It is hard to believe that there were that many nights that Dish was short on bandwidth. Wonder if it is a contractual thing that they can only show a certain number of games in HD. According to a post in the Directv forum here, there are indications that LHN (and fusion) is only going to be showing up in HD on Directv when it launches in a couple of days - seems to be the exact opposite of Dish.

Yeah - there was the Iowa State football game shown in HD and there was the women's basketball game this past weekend. Maybe one or two others that I didn't see. But looking at the Longhorn's Men's basketball schedule, there have been 7 games live on LHN so far, and I am not aware of a single one being in HD. On the women's side, there have been 11 games live, and the one this past weekend is only one I recall seeing listed as being in HD. It is hard to believe that there were that many nights that Dish was short on bandwidth. Wonder if it is a contractual thing that they can only show a certain number of games in HD. According to a post in the Directv forum here, there are indications that LHN (and fusion) is only going to be showing up in HD on Directv when it launches in a couple of days - seems to be the exact opposite of Dish.
I was referencing the lack of content on the station.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)