1/20/2010 1:49pm - Uplink Activity Report - 187 changes

Look at the report and you'll see they are gone. The uplink tool automatically updates TheList anytime there are any changes...and even updates TheList if there are sports online changes that do not warrant an uplink report notification.

Yep. Missed it. I looked right over it.

When it does not have MPEG4 HD, it does not interest me anymore.:)

funny how Duluth, MN gets PBS in HD yet Minneapolis doesn't

WUSI PBS Olney Il :eek:, I live in Olney, it is a town with a population of 8500 in a pretty remote section of Southeastern Illinois. I am not complaining and I am sure that all 500 or so of us are going to be awful happy :) :confused:

funny how Duluth, MN gets PBS in HD yet Minneapolis doesn't

that is pretty funny! whats next duluth ga to get pbs before atlanta

I thought on the same lines - no PBS or My HD channels in NY Metro but both available in a bunch of small markets????? By the way, to me, I am fine if Dish only adds PBS HD to NY Metro, I hardly ever watch My 9, maybe one Yankee game during the summer here and there....

I thought the same thing.

maybe WDSE gave Dish a sweet deal. Heck there is room on 129 for KTCA HD (they only have the big 4 on the spotbeam)

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 1/20/2010 1:49pm - 187 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 01/20/2010 01:30P - 01/20/2010 01:48P

Scott did post the following:
"So as I promised here is the list of HD that is currently up in testing on Dish Network. While the channels are in testing, it does not mean that customers will EVER see these channels. I have no idea or even a clue when these channel will launch.

Here we go..

TMP59 is testing E! HD
TMP60 is testing Hallmark E
TMP61 is testing Sportman
TMP63 is testing Outdoor Channel HD
TMP64 is testing TruTV HD
TMP65 is testing EPIX HD (Looks like SD only is getting launched this week)
TMP10 is testing BBC America HD

TMP11 is testing QVC HD
TMP12 is testing SHORTS HD

TMP13 is testing Showtime West HD
TMP14 is testing Retro HD (An Encore Channel)
TMP15 is testing Indie HD (An Encore Channel)"

So, if this is correct, then (which he usually is...)....
363 - Indie HD TMP15 [MPEG4 HD]
365 - Retro HD TMP14 [MPEG4 HD]
367 - Epix HD TMP65 [MPEG4 HD]
9430 - Tru TV HD TMP64 [MPEG4 HD]
9447 - ????????? TMP58 [MPEG4 HD]
9448 - Outdoor Channel HD TMP63 [MPEG4 HD]
9450 - BBC America HD TMP10 [MPEG4 HD]
9474 - E! HD TMP59 [MPEG4 HD]
9482 - Hallmark (E) HD TMP60 [MPEG4 HD]
9483 - Sportman TMP61 [MPEG4 HD]
9512 - Showtime West HD TMP13 [MPEG4 HD]
9520 - ????????? TMP62 [MPEG4 HD]

I cannot say that this is 100% accurate, but I would be happy if this is true in terms of Indie HD, Retro HD, and Epix HD. In my opinion, it looks like they would be in the Platinum HD range.

To the contrary. 13 TMP HD finally added to the uplink. Channels are more than likely on for testing, but not available. My guess is next week will be lively.
Aren't the 12 HD TMP channels added offset by some of the TMP channels that were removed???

WAG - Dish may be adding PBS to DMa's where doing so gives them all the channels in those DMAs in HD, thusly fulfilling the 15% of DMAs fully covered in HD requirement from the FCC without having to carry all the nickle and dime HD channels in the larger cities.

Went to movieplex.com and saw a preview of the channels / movieplex/indie plex and retro plex. Maybe dish will also get movieplex besides the retro and indie plex:D:D

So, if this is correct, then (which he usually is...)....
363 - Indie HD TMP15 [MPEG4 HD]
365 - Retro HD TMP14 [MPEG4 HD]
367 - Epix HD TMP65 [MPEG4 HD]
9430 - Tru TV HD TMP64 [MPEG4 HD]
9447 - ????????? TMP58 [MPEG4 HD]
9448 - Outdoor Channel HD TMP63 [MPEG4 HD]
9450 - BBC America HD TMP10 [MPEG4 HD]
9474 - E! HD TMP59 [MPEG4 HD]
9482 - Hallmark (E) HD TMP60 [MPEG4 HD]
9483 - Sportman TMP61 [MPEG4 HD]
9512 - Showtime West HD TMP13 [MPEG4 HD]
9520 - ????????? TMP62 [MPEG4 HD]

I cannot say that this is 100% accurate, but I would be happy if this is true in terms of Indie HD, Retro HD, and Epix HD. In my opinion, it looks like they would be in the Platinum HD range.

So, If temps 58 and 62 are still not accounted for... wonder if they could be (dreaming here) ESPNU and one of the other comcast's or ID...

The reason why I was wondering that was because, we were (assuming) Temp 11 and Temp 12 were QVC and Shorts HD... or was that more a matter of getting numbers crossed...

(Hey dish, why not light these babies up to end all the speculation :D)

TMP59 is testing E! HD
TMP60 is testing Hallmark E
TMP61 is testing Sportman
TMP63 is testing Outdoor Channel HD
TMP64 is testing TruTV HD
TMP65 is testing EPIX HD (Looks like SD only is getting launched this week)
TMP10 is testing BBC America HD

TMP11 is testing QVC HD
TMP12 is testing SHORTS HD

TMP13 is testing Showtime West HD
TMP14 is testing Retro HD (An Encore Channel)
TMP15 is testing Indie HD (An Encore Channel)"

WUSI PBS Olney Il :eek:, I live in Olney, it is a town with a population of 8500 in a pretty remote section of Southeastern Illinois. I am not complaining and I am sure that all 500 or so of us are going to be awful happy :) :confused:

lol of course if you want the TRUE HD feed of WUSI you might as well put a paperclip into the coax on the tv, that's how I got WUSI in HD for a while since Clay county is STL DMA, so we got KETC,