1/23/2013 5:47pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 1/23/2013 5:47pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 01/23/2013 05:31P - 01/23/2013 05:46P

Channel Removals:
7218 - WBGH (NA) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar14 119W TP 01 Spotbeam A15 (Mkt:Watertown, NY-Binghamton, NY-NBC)
7769 - WIPR2 (NA) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar10 110W TP 29 Spotbeam 49 (Mkt:San Juan, PR-San Juan, PR-PBS)

Channels in the system: 8680
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2013 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v12.09.27

© 2013 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

That guide information was not any good. It never showed correct information.
I will have to disagree a little bit. Although you are partially correct, and the guide was not 100% accurate (a common problem here), I did used the information provided, and in my experience and corresponding to my tv-watching habits, it was mostly 70% correct. All this based on non-scientific info, just my experience at particular times of the day, and in a channel that is not one of my principal sources of tv viewing. Particularly for sports events, I was able to watch some games I was not aware were in broadcast that day, and found out reading the guide.
On the other hand, I believe having a source of info for the guide it's better than no guide at all. At least, with any guide info, we can hope that the channel one day will deliver the correct info. Even if they do that tomorrow, we will not be able to benefit from it, at least for now.
Hopefully, one day TV execs here will take their jobs more seriously and deliver correct guide info to Tribune and the rest...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts