1/7/2010 7:44pm - Uplink Activity Report - 26 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have always said, move E6 to 77 and then move E8 over to 61.5 until E15 gets up there.

Why not just move E6 to 61.5 and save the gas on E8? E15 is probably only a year away or so.

What's keeping the FCC from making a decision on 148 so that Dish can do something with E6?

Why not just move E6 to 61.5 and save the gas on E8? E15 is probably only a year away or so.

What's keeping the FCC from making a decision on 148 so that Dish can do something with E6?
As I recall, E6 has some problems (built on the same platform as the Famous E5) and E8 is a more powerful & newer sat. and has more spotbeam/conus capabilities.

As I recall, E6 has some problems (built on the same platform as the Famous E5) and E8 is a more powerful & newer sat. and has more spotbeam/conus capabilities.

I know, but E6 can do the job, and it makes less sense to blow extra gas on E8 when it can just stay where it is.