$1.99 Last Chance is Only Chance !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Last night after going to bed I decided to watch the Last Chance $1.99 movie which was the Flight of the Phoenix. The movie started at 8:00 p.m. and it was about 8:20. I was thinking that I would set my 510 to record the whole movie at 10:00 and I could catch the beginning later. My Bad. When I tried to set up the recording it asked for me to purchase the movie again. I called DishNetwork and was told that it was not an all day movie and if I wanted to see the movie again I would have to pay for it again. I had to listen to My Wife who was aggravated fuss for about the next 10 min. over what had happened. Oh well I guess I should have known. I do think however that prior to purchasing the movie there should have been some type of warning. Maybe they are trying to push the VOD on the 625. JFYI !sadroll

That's interesting to hear... I recorded it on sunday myself. When it started up i noticed that it said "All Day Pass" or something like that when I was watching it.
I will take a look at it again tonight and let you know tomorrow what exactly it said.

If I were you I'd call dish again to see what they say, never hurts to get more than one opinion from those CSRs...

jbcheshire said:
That's interesting to hear... I recorded it on sunday myself. When it started up i noticed that it said "All Day Pass" or something like that when I was watching it.
I will take a look at it again tonight and let you know tomorrow what exactly it said.

If I were you I'd call dish again to see what they say, never hurts to get more than one opinion from those CSRs...
My wife may do that being really perturbed over the issue but over two bucks it's not worth my time. However folks just be aware that if it doesn't say all day make sure that you are at the beginning of the movie before you buy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)