1 gigabit Internet speeds to Phoenix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Completely irrelevant as long as they have bandwidth caps.

I'd take uncapped 50 Mbps over capped 1,000 Mbps any day.

Completely irrelevant as long as they have bandwidth caps.

I'd take uncapped 50 Mbps over capped 1,000 Mbps any day.
It will be interesting to see how high they set the caps for the gig speeds if they implement them at all. right now the highest cap is 400 gigs/ mo and that comes with a pretty hefty bill

I have cox in Phx, and my cap is 500gb. That's $63 plan. Last time I called(May?), they said their top plan is 1Tb. Granted, this is all from the CS and Tech reps, they have consistently given the same info over the last 2 years, so I tend to beleive them. Also, not sure I could even reach that 400gb in my home with 1Gbps.

Its pretty easy to reach depending on how much you stream. When I am at our Condo in Vegas I can use about 20GB a day with the Sling uploading from my 722 in Oklahoma.I have the 50M/10M $65 Cox plan at both homes and my cap is 300GB. I topped it a few times when the cap was 250GB on the 25MB/2Mb plan. I use a vpn and watch quite a bit of UK, Australian, Irish and Canadian TV too

I don't do a lot of slinging or anything. YouTube occassionally, usually though it's the dish on demand that's downloading. I think I average maybe 100 gb on a heavy usuage month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)