1 Hopper, 922 remotes paired

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blackjackmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Central IL
Single Hopper, zero Joeys installed today with zero issues. Contrary to what some are being told, it is a configuration that Dish supports (also supported by all their training materials). So if you get a rep telling you "no", hang up and call back!

Also want to report that 922 remotes can be paired. I currently have the Hopper 40.0 remote paired, as well as two 32.0 (922) remotes. However, they don't seem to be able to copy the stored timers back into the Hopper. At least there's no need to buy new, extra remotes!

EHD worked as well, though it took a few minutes for it to be recognized. I AM able to watch programs recorded during HBO Free PReview WEeekend, and I do not subscribe to HBO, so the issue that another member was experiencing, may be limited to him/her.

Sling Adapter works, however, it doesn't seem to work any better than it did in the 922 (i.e. it is useless). Plan to call Tech support and see if they can offer any suggestions, otherwise I'll return it.

Overall the interface is noticable quicker than the 922. So far, I'm excited at the upgrade and looking forward to seeing PTAT in action tonight.

Also, didn't even have to reprogram the Harmony 880, worked right away,

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)