$10 HBO going away???

BTW, looks like “HBO Now” still has the one month free trial. Not sure what the difference(s) are between HBO GO and HBO Now, but it’s worth a free month of service.

17BF61EE-26FB-4D57-B1DB-A6C46ABF3C10.png

BTW, looks like “HBO Now” still has the one month free trial. Not sure what the difference(s) are between HBO GO and HBO Now, but it’s worth a free month of service.

View attachment 134206

HBO Now is a subscription service regardless if you do or do not have HBO via Cable/Satellite. HBO GO is free with a Cable/Sat subscription and I use it often to watch older HBO programming or a particular movie I want to see again.

HBO Now is a subscription service regardless if you do or do not have HBO via Cable/Satellite. HBO GO is free with a Cable/Sat subscription and I use it often to watch older HBO programming or a particular movie I want to see again.

I was just thiking it might be an option for people who just want to binge watch a particular series

Reactions: Tampa8
I noticed in a Dish ad on the back of the magazine my REA co-op sends out every month, HBO and Cinemax are not advertised as premiums on Dish. I have saw them gone on the website, hadn’t saw a print ad though.

IMG_0018.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)