100/100 referral

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Does anyone know if Dish might extend the 100/100 referral bonus past 10/27? I want to do a referral of someone but they are under contract until December.

Does anyone know if Dish might extend the 100/100 referral bonus past 10/27? I want to do a referral of someone but they are under contract until December.

From what I've been told it IS NOT being extended past 10/27/16.

That was going to be the next question. Could the install date be pushed out? I guess we will just wait for the next 100/100 offer whenever that is.

I can't believe they're going back to $50. It's going to be like trying to get the tooth paste back in the tube, especially since DirecTV is and has been $100 for quite a while. Maybe they'll wake up and put it back to $100 sooner rather than later. :)

I can't believe they're going back to $50. It's going to be like trying to get the tooth paste back in the tube, especially since DirecTV is and has been $100 for quite a while. Maybe they'll wake up and put it back to $100 sooner rather than later. :)
It all depends on if referrals slow down.

This is a mistake on dish's part.

REFER A FRIEND PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM

• $100/$100 Offer will be available through Oct. 27, 2016, and be replaced by the $50/$50 Offer.
  • To qualify for the $100/$100 Refer a Friend Offer, customers must be activated by the end of Oct. 27, 2016.

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts