1000.2 eastern lnb question

mjknight

Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
Michigan
I think I goofed up when I purchased my dad his Dish satellite. I bought the 1000.2 HD western but his locals are not in HD and he is missing some other HD channels because some of the satellites don't come in very well. I figured it out that he needed to get the eastern 61.5, 72, 77 to get the locals in HD and the other ones he is missing. When I look online to buy just the lnb it says that they only come with 61.5 and 72. Will the 1000.4 eastern work with that so he can get all 3? If not, how can we get all 3 for this system?

I think I goofed up when I purchased my dad his Dish satellite. I bought the 1000.2 HD western but his locals are not in HD and he is missing some other HD channels because some of the satellites don't come in very well. I figured it out that he needed to get the eastern 61.5, 72, 77 to get the locals in HD and the other ones he is missing. When I look online to buy just the lnb it says that they only come with 61.5 and 72. Will the 1000.4 eastern work with that so he can get all 3? If not, how can we get all 3 for this system?
Instead of guesswork why don't you tell us where Dad lives and what his locals are. We'll be able to tell you exactly what you need....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts