1000.4 - Can't see 2 sats at once

Update!

I don't think you'll need the meter in the future. Once you've stored the switch configuration in the receiver finding the two satellites becomes much easier. Go ahead and give tailgating with the 1K.4 a shot and let us know how it goes.

Mario

Took the dish out to PSU (Go State!), set it up, and turned it on. I didn't change the elevation or skew from home (4 hours away). Aimed it by using a compass (didn't work) and started to turn the dish azimuth s-l-o-w-l-y and within 30 seconds had both satellites! I did not re-run check switch, just clicked on done, went live, and it found everything. I was very happy. I watched College Game Day, another game, and then went inside and watched PSU take it to Michigan! A great day!

Took the dish out to PSU (Go State!), set it up, and turned it on. I didn't change the elevation or skew from home (4 hours away). Aimed it by using a compass (didn't work) and started to turn the dish azimuth s-l-o-w-l-y and within 30 seconds had both satellites! I did not re-run check switch, just clicked on done, went live, and it found everything. I was very happy. I watched College Game Day, another game, and then went inside and watched PSU take it to Michigan! A great day!

Cool! Thanks for the update.

Mario