1000.4 Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrlead

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
I installed a 1000.4 Eastern Arc today. Got 61.5 72.5 and 77 to show up on check switch, with good signals. Here's the problem, only one channel 364 comes in. ESPN HD using the same transponder (13) won't come in. The banner on top comes in then the screen goes black. Same with all other channels on 72.5.
Called dish, sent hit, verified software but nothing helps. All receivers are doing the same. Could it be a bad LNB? I have spent many hours with out any luck. Please give me suggestions.

Do you have the newest smart card in your receiver yet? If you don't you will only get channels off of 61.5 sat and not 72.7 or 77 sat. I had the same problem before I got my new smart cards. Once I did put them in I reran the check switch and re aimed my 1000.4 sat dish and viola! I had all my channels again. I like having EVERYTHING from the satellite in mpeg 4 because it takes up less space on my hard drive and in my opinion the picture quality looks much better on sd channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts