102 minutes that changed...

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
History Channel ... can't record this?
It's on a 9pm here ,,,, can't set it to DVR record either the SD or HD History chanel at 9pm. No error, no message, just does absolutely nothing when I press record with this highlighted in the guide. Other channels either side of it work fine.

Did I miss a memo?

yeah not sure what was going on. "Did you try pressing select when highlighted?" ... uh... yeah.

The channels above and below would record fine by doing exactly that. Only History Channel was acting that way. I did as suggested and just set a timer manually and it worked. Very odd.

System seems otherwise fine this morning

Check your recordings and see if it conflicts with other scheduled recordings. If so it won't record. You may have to delete another scheduled recording first.

yeah not sure what was going on. "Did you try pressing select when highlighted?" ... uh... yeah.

The channels above and below would record fine by doing exactly that. Only History Channel was acting that way. I did as suggested and just set a timer manually and it worked. Very odd.

System seems otherwise fine this morning

Glad you were able to record it. I thought 102 Minutes That Changed America was absolutely incredible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts