1080p PPV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
What am I missing here? The PPV movies listed after the banners (ch 126-150ish) used to have the 1080p icon next to them, but they don't anymore. Where did they go? Are the 1080p movies with the banners? The 1080p PPV icon shows on the movies listed under the "My Directv" screen but the channels are like 9981 or something which aren't real channels, or at least they are channels that we can't see. The 1080p icon also shows on channel 1100. I don't look at the movies in the guide too often, so pardon me if this is really dumb or obvious or been like this for a while.

I see that on mine also. I think the movies with the box art are the 1080p movies. It could be a new campaign by DTV to say that now you don't have to wait until a movie starts at a certain time anymore? However I wonder if they will keep the 1080p movies up longer in the guide before you would have to go to the VOD section? Also maybe they think they didn't need duplicate 1080p movies in the guide and this way they can add more HD channels?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)