11/10/2010 1:02pm - Uplink Activity Report - 8 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 11/10/2010 1:02pm - 8 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/10/2010 12:52P - 11/10/2010 01:01P

Channel Additions:
8475(2) - KCWX [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar10 110W TP 23 Spotbeam 22 (Mkt:San Antonio, TX-Fredericksburg, TX-CW) (NA)

Channel Removals:
9132 - WNLO (A) (H) [MPEG4 SD] removed from Echostar12 61.5W TP 13 Spotbeam 4 (Mkt:Buffalo, NY-Buffalo, NY-CW)
19092 - TRVA (A) [DATA] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam
19093 - TRVAV (A) [DATA] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam

Channel Moves:
8257 - KEYED [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar14 119W TP 05 Spotbeam B10 to EchoStar14 119W TP 04 Spotbeam B11 (Mkt:Austin, TX-Austin, TX-N/A) (A) (H)

Channel Package Flag Changes:
665 - F24EN [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 24 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)

Channel Renames:
6418(22) - KMYQ (Mkt:Seattle, WA-Seattle, WA-MY) - EchoStar10 110W TP 04 Spotbeam 45 renamed to KZJO (Mkt:Seattle, WA) (A) (H)
8614(22) - KMYQ (Mkt:Seattle, WA-Seattle, WA-MY) - EchoStar14 119W TP 05 Spotbeam A1 renamed to KZJO (Mkt:Seattle, WA) (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 7625
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2010 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v10.10.28

© 2010 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

So Buffalo 1000.4 users need another dish on 110...

in order to pick up the sd channels. Did they not add these to 61.5 just to have these users get these channels only a short time ago?

Please Dish - take all of the Buffalo DMA off tr4 sb13 and move them to a stronger transponder for this area?

Did I say Please!!!!

Satboyz

satboyz
since the CW is in HD on 61.5 they removed the SD duplicate. On EA its either HD or SD...not both

EA folks still have all Buffalo locals on 61.5 except for Ion which is just a remap of the national feed. Thats on 72.7
Buffalo locals

Oops! Me bad Ice!

At work trying to do too many things at the same time.

Anyways, still would be nice to move the Buffalo DMA. As we have discussed before, it is nutty that they use one that is practically centred over DC.

Steve

Well, if MSG isn't one of the channels that will be added, I'm gone.

I need to get my hockey back, and if Dish can't/won't give it to me, Directv will!!

No MSG is not one of them.

The other ones are all PBS stations. It might happen overnight not to screw with peoples timers since they will be removing the SD versions of the PBS HD channels they add on the Eastern Arc.

BTW the list of PBS HD locals expected are as follows: (I posted this list the other day for pub members)

KAET
KBTC
KCET
KCPT
KCTS
KERA
KETC
KOCE
KPBS
KRMA
KTCA
KUED
KUHT
KVCR
KVIE
WAXN
WCET
WCLP
WCVN
WDSC
WEAO
WEDH
WFYI
WGTV
WIPB
WMFE
WMPT
WNET
WNJB
WNPT
WNSC
WOSU
WPBA
WPBT
WPTO
WQED
WTVI
WVIZ

Is there any news on the ABC from Springfield(WICS) that is uplinked for the Terre Haute DMA, since we are a short market!!!!!

I'm also waiting to hear anything about our missing CBS from Dothan AL........ but the silence from DISH is disapointing for those who have been waiting so long.

No idea where the new PBS stations are... even DISH retailers were notified they were going to be switched on yesterday, so I don't know what happened. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts