110 Gone?

jorgerosa

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
if any body specialy in PR Is having trouble with the 110? I lost the signal yesterday night ;please let me know:confused:

if any body specialy in PR Is having trouble with the 110? I lost the signal yesterday night ;please let me know:confused:

No,If you lost 110 most likely you have a technical issue,So I suggest to you to contact you retailer and set a tc with a technician to check out your set up and/or equipment.

I lost my Houston hd locals off of 110 for a bit Saturday and DISH was running a slate saying there was no need to call and that they were working to address the shoratage. IT was also raining cats and dogs outside most of the morning and all my readings off of 110 were in the red zone -less than 20 on the signal strength.

if dish was running a slate, most likely it was a problem getting that particular channel from the station so that they could uplink it to the satellite

NO it was on all 4 hd networks out of Houston. So it was something related to Houston itself or something that DISH was doing at their end at the uplink.

Yes, those in areas that need a big dish will need to realign to get signal for the next few days, and then you will need to realign again when E*11 comes online, but when that happens you should get a stronger signal than before, so it is all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)