110 Sat off again

well still everyone i know here in southern illinois is still with out the 110 satellite. Goes Off and the comes back on. Been 30 Mins so far

well still everyone i know here in southern illinois is still with out the 110 satellite. Goes Off and the comes back on. Been 30 Mins so far

yeah I'm off too, with everything here in Flora. Right in the middle of the news too.

There channels are back now. it made me do a check switch deal for it to come back on.

This is the 6th or 7th time this has happened to me, dish network is getting a phone call tommorrow on this one!

yeah I'm off too, with everything here in Flora. Right in the middle of the news too.

There channels are back now. it made me do a check switch deal for it to come back on.

This is the 6th or 7th time this has happened to me, dish network is getting a phone call tommorrow on this one!

Wow! I guess I'm not the only geek who goes to both a weather board and a satellite board. :D

Are you only losing the locals or the national channels from 110?

I have a feeling its just the locals, and if it is, its due to upgrades at the uplink center.

I lost locals in Omaha too last night at news time. Then I turned to Tennis channel and it was on when the locals were out, but then the Tennis channel went out too a couple minutes later.

Are you only losing the locals or the national channels from 110?

I have a feeling its just the locals, and if it is, its due to upgrades at the uplink center.

Scott, I lost all of my channels on 110 AND 119.

Local and nationals. Called dish network today, and well they pushed me off, said to callback when it happens again. so I imagine i'll be calling back tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts