110 sat problem

Periksc

Original poster
Mar 30, 2009
Central Wisconsin
I'll try making a long story short. I have a 2 super dishes that are pointed to 110,119,129 using a dp34 switch & dish pro lnbf. I have one dish @ my main res. & another at my lake house. (The two are only 25 mi. apart.) My lake sat. dish has the same settings as the main house as far as elevation,skew,ect., but only recieves the 119 and 129 sat. Any variation to the skew, elevation makes me lose even these two. I have changed the lnb's around, & moved the cables to different inputs on the switch with no luck. Any ideas? (I should also add that Dish network made me change to the triple lnb from the old style two with a 3rd single, piointed at 110,119,121 and everything worked fine then.)

Cover both outside lnb's and see if you are getting 119 through the center lnb. If you lose 119 by doing this, you are getting 129 through the 119 lnb and 119 via the 110 location. You would need to move dish 9 degrees to the right and raise the dish just a bit. If that is not your problem, I'm not sure what it could be except for maybe a line of sight problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)