110 Spot Beams Down ?

It's not just the spot beams, TP 4 for Colo. Spgs. (a spot beam) is down, but so are TP 1, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19.

TPs 3, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 31 are OK.

tp 3 is coming in like gangbusters! :p

"Always Look at The Bright Side of Life" - Monty Python

Well, I'm here in Louisville, KY...our locals are 110 Spotbeam 4 and its usually pegged at 125. This morning.....0, along with many of the lower transponder numbers like 1, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19. My initial thought was that the LNB had died....but it appears to be affecting everyone.

Mark

Yea, problems here in Vermont too - don't have time to check specifics right now but switch check won't grab a signal from 110 and guide is all messed up.

WaltinVt

Yes they when you get through there is a recording saying that they are experiences some programing interuption and are work hard to fix the problem.

I'm glad they finally thought to put recordings on so people don't sit in queue wondering if Dish knows about the issue.

The spot beam for the Mpls/St.Paul locals was showing signal strength and a lock, but switching to that channel would throw up a check switch required dialog that is hard to get out of.

It appears that 110 has some serious issues this morning...Looks like Echostar 6 which has Transponders 3, 13, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, and 31 appears fine as I got those transponders with no problem and at normal signal levels this morning. On the other hand Echostar 8 appears to have major problems.

I just called Dish and they said that "Outages are affecting your area", so since I'm in Illinois, I don't know how this can be affecting New Mexico. ;) :rolleyes:

I'm sure glad I stopped in here this morning before calling to yell at my installer (I had problems before because he did not tighten down the dish very well). That would have been embarrassing.

Oyving said:
I just called Dish and they said that "Outages are affecting your area", so since I'm in Illinois, I don't know how this can be affecting New Mexico. ;) :rolleyes:
The area they mean is Earth. No signals or weak signals reported from California to Maine.

I'm in new york, and after I tried a check switches because I thought it was my problem, I don't see the satellite at all.

Wasted some time on my garage roof fiddling with the wires and switches before I called and got the some "Outages are affecting your area" message.:mad:

Alot of channels on 110 are also being broadcast from 157. Maybe someone on the West coast could try to get the channels from there. Doesn't help me, I'm in Massachusetts.