110W Transponders 07 and 13 down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RogerDodger

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2003
110W Transponders 07 and 13 have been in and out for me. What I want to know is whether or not it is trouble with the satellite or my equipment? I checked against the actual Dish transponder list on it, the 2 listed are only effected, of course - a whole lot of spotbeams.

Thanks

Transponders (TPs) 7 and 13 on 110W are both HD TPs as well as 17 and 19. Unless you have a HD receiver i.e., models 6000, 811 or 921, these four TPs will register 0. You also may get 0 readings on spotbeam TPs depending on whether you are within the spotbeams for a TP. The spotbeams are 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 on 110W and 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 on 119W. Hope this clears up your question.

Well, part of my locals located on the 110W are gone, some PPV and Interactive TV, I thought it was because of the above stated transponders not having signal. It was also an assumption on my part that I did have signal on those transponders before. I have a DP301. I checked on Lyngsat to see on which transponder my locals were and I've got 120+ signal on that transponder, also I am missing 110W transponder 29 channels (interactive, ppv). They're not in the guide at all while I have very good signal (100+)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)