118.7 without a "+" dish LNB????

DzusFast

Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Hi there. I'm new here, and I have the programming package but Dish is lagging on getting me a 1000+ dish....

I WANT IT NOW! like yesterday.... Anyone know if I can mouse a SW34 with a Direct LNB to aquire 118.7 for my 510 or 625?

I was told because it's FSS I can't use a DP Dual. Possibly a Legacy LNB? or something.... what can I do..?...

HeeEEeEEEepPP me get my programming now plz.

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim5506
Actually what you need is a KU FSS LNB that is circularly polarized.

Ok thanks.... here, I'll just pull this one here - out of my hat, and fart out a few doo ads and add some hoo haas too it BAM! I got it. thnx ;P

No, seriously THANKS! I finally have a place to go to get REAL answers. I guess I'm flat screwed, and I'm going to have to wait.

BTW, this: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=72834 thread was very interesting. I enjoyed reading the enginious ways to apply knowledge to get a final working solution. I've got a pile of goodys oput back, but not a circularly polarized LNB.

I also appreciate learning something I didn't know about..

Cheers!

A SuperDish 105 will work!

I had an indian commercial customer who wanted programming from 118, we did the install using a Standard DISH500.

Not realizing he wanted international channels, we forgot to charge him the extea $150 for the Dish1000 plus upgrade

So I sent my installer back out with an old SuperDish105 and we swapped the Dishpro twin for a Dishpro Plus Twin and everything worked out fine.

It was a commercial building and the customer didn't mind having 2 Dishes, especially since we did not charge him for it.

Thanks for all your help guys. I got it! my 1000+ and I love it. Now I'll have to change my avatar... ;p

the 1000+ is about the size of my WildBlue dish though, can't see many ppl wanting that off the side of their homes But I like it and thats all I care for now.

Q: Superdish has a FSS circular polarized LNB?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)