118 Satellite?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There will be a satellite arriving to provide addtional services.

It's FSS, so it will still require a dish of size similar to the superdish

118.7 and broadband maybe???

what if Chuck had us plug our computer into the ethernet port on the VIP recievers to supply our computers with broadband access. Just another thought for the ethernet port

Will It Work?

I have three Dish 500. One for 110/119 one for 129 and one pointed at 148.
148 is only for one channel, CBSHD Los Angeles. I was thinking about removing this dish due to the addition of Portland HD Lil's. Now I am hesitating due to the new Sat location. My question is: will this dish work for 118.75?:)

Seen it on 2800 and a 3900 so its most likely showing on all receivers except for 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 7100, 7200, JVC-VHS.

The dish will not need to be near the size of a SuperDish to work. The dishes will only need to be an inch larger than the current ones in order to pick up the additional slot.

Stargazer said:
The dish will not need to be near the size of a SuperDish to work. The dishes will only need to be an inch larger than the current ones in order to pick up the additional slot.
It will be larger then a 1 inch difference.

why wouldn't a Superdish work? Its already big enough for 105 or 121 which is the same as 118.7

I know the LNB's would have to be swapped out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)