119 Problem?

crimpshrine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
NC
I have 625 & 722 Receivers..On my 625, when watching sports like NHL & NBA I see the picture kind of jumping, but only when the game is coming from the 119 Sat. I don't really notice it on my 722, but I'm usually watching the games in HD on that receiver. I think I see it a little bit on the 722 but not near as bad as on the 625. I have good signal on that Sat. by the way.

I was wondering if you guys think it's my receiver or if I have a LNB problem or what? Thanks a lot for the tips!

I have 625 & 722 Receivers..On my 625, when watching sports like NHL & NBA I see the picture kind of jumping, but only when the game is coming from the 119 Sat. I don't really notice it on my 722, but I'm usually watching the games in HD on that receiver. I think I see it a little bit on the 722 but not near as bad as on the 625. I have good signal on that Sat. by the way.

I was wondering if you guys think it's my receiver or if I have a LNB problem or what? Thanks a lot for the tips!

Impossible to give an accurate diagnosis of this problem without being there... could be the receiver (least likely), LNB or the coax. Could also be a diplexer... separator.... only way to find out is with testing equipment... or worst case scenario, start shotgunning parts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)