119 vs 118

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

crash58

Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
Anniston Alabama
My dish receives 119 110 129. I've seen in other threads that some people on the Eastern arc 118 receive some different channels that aren't avaliable. Some were talking about adding the wing dish. My question is what other channels would I receive if I added the wing dish?

The 118 is not in the eastern arch.The eastern arch consist of the 77,72.7,61.5.What you have is the 1000.2 dish or the 1000 that looks at 119,110,129(western arch).From what i can understand the 118 carries some local channels in HD and international channels.If I`m wrong on this someone on here will correct me.

My dish receives 119 110 129. I've seen in other threads that some people on the Eastern arc 118 receive some different channels that aren't avaliable. Some were talking about adding the wing dish. My question is what other channels would I receive if I added the wing dish?
The transponders are on different frequencies than the other E* satellites, so you need a special LNB. The 500+ and 1000+ dishes include an LNB for 119 and 118.

You could use a 500+ as a wing dish and connect it's 118 output to another input on your switch or the input on your main dish.

118 includes mostly international programming so you're probably not missing anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)