120/180 free for one month?? (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

drfreeman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 17, 2004
so why not drop down to top 60 on oct 3rd ...pay the 5 dollars
and take the free preview for the month??

Dan

rickaren

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 7, 2004
IN
sA :: Shaggy said:
wat about people like me that have AEP? Were paying 100.77 bucks a month... i would love a break... thats enough to upgrade to the 622... but i guess dish wont do that...

I thought you could now up-grade to the VIP 622 for free? What do you want for DISH to pay you? I only paid $99 including the DISH 1000 and had no problem paying that a few months ago!

Tom Bombadil

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 5, 2005
Chicago-Milwaukee Region
I think the basis for the complaint is that they will be giving a free month of AT180 to AT60 customers. So customers paying $30/month ($360/yr) will be getting $20 of free programming.

However customers who are paying $100/mon ($1200/yr) will be getting nothing.

This is the kind of question that should be raised in the boardroom when they make such decisions. When you offer a promotion, it is usually a good thing not to P.O. your best customers.

Jolard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 9, 2004
Is this true? I read it as they were going to be previewing 120 and 180 channels on a sliding schedule... i.e. it would simply be their preview channels, the ones where they have been taking a number of 120 and 180 channels and showing them on a rotating schedule.

I didn't read this as being all 180 channels available all month for top 60 customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts