Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok folks...

Been a busy day around here. :)

Added a bunch of new games! 17 to be exact!

Here is what is new...
  • Boredmeeting
  • Canyon Glider
  • Desert Battle
  • Fall Down
  • Fling The Cow
  • Highway Hunter
  • Home Run
  • Jigsaw Puzzle
  • Tritryst
  • Ninja Turtles 2
  • Plastic Saucer
  • Railwayline
  • Soaker
  • Spoony
  • Super Mario Rampage 1
  • Super Mario Rampage 2
  • Super Mario Rampage 3
All 3 Super Mario Games are the same, they have different ways of scoring which makes them all fun to play. :)

Enjoy!

Great additions!! Can you find a baseball (like a home run derby or something) game to add?

Also, will you be sorting the games list alphabetically again?

Thanks!

I think Home Run is a baseball game. (Just a guess from the name)

No I dont plan on sorting them alphabetically again, putting the latest games installed makes it easier for people to find the new games.

I do need to put the game search feature back in again though. :)

For future games, can you make sure that the games actually have a element of strategy? The Mario games and railway line appear to be simple to "cheat" in. With the marios, just go all the way to the left and hold down the space bar. With the train you just create a loop (as Neutron has shown). The high score doesn't come down to who is the best, but rather who has the most patience to just let it run in the background.

I actually found the loophole (pun intended) in the Railway game by accident. I was about to leave work and was playing that game and found it when panicing to complete the track. I just left it running to see how far it would go. I ended it this afternoon.

I've been recommending games I see from the v3 arcade website. Those that Scott has added today I found this afternoon. I will keep my eye out every day for new games to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)