19.99 a month new members?

dsjk100

Original poster
May 1, 2005
I was under the understanding that the $19.99 with a 1 year contract package being offered in NY was going to be nationwide, however when I have contacted dish they say it is for NY only. Anyone have any information on this.

Basically it's a $12 credit for a whole year of a programming package for new yorkers I beleive.

News Release

Eligible customers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and the Wilkes Barre, Pa., area who want to watch the Mets can subscribe to DISH Network for only $19.99 a month plus an extra $5 for Fox Sports Net New York and/or Madison Square Garden Network. That's a savings of $144 off the regular price over the course of a year.

DISH Network's Digital Home Advantage, which includes America's Top 60 programming package with local channels plus free installation and no hardware to buy, will cost $19.99 per month in the New York area. The plan, available through June 30, 2005, includes a one-year commitment . . .

The rumor at Summit was that this was being extended nationwide.

JL

justalurker said:
News Release

Eligible customers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and the Wilkes Barre, Pa., area who want to watch the Mets can subscribe to DISH Network for only $19.99 a month plus an extra $5 for Fox Sports Net New York and/or Madison Square Garden Network. That's a savings of $144 off the regular price over the course of a year.

DISH Network's Digital Home Advantage, which includes America's Top 60 programming package with local channels plus free installation and no hardware to buy, will cost $19.99 per month in the New York area. The plan, available through June 30, 2005, includes a one-year commitment . . .

The rumor at Summit was that this was being extended nationwide.

JL
Yes, but I think it was only going to be $20/month for 3 months.

Still, it's something.