$19 Roady 2

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
I dont know if this is a price mistake but this site is selling the Raody 2 for $19. Thats a great price if you want to check out XM and see if you like it.

dfergie said:
Man this looks like a deal... $19 for me no shipping charge, but I have Sirius and really like, it is tempting...

For $19 how can you go wrong even if you get it and hate it I think you could easily sell it for $20. I bought two to give as gifts so hopefully it goes through.

I just looked on Ebay to see what they were going for and some are going for more than retail with a crazy shipping price. Damn some people are just stupid :D .

I have been a loyal subscriber to Sirius for almost a year now, but I agree ... this is a deal I couldn't pass up. I figured I will check it out and see how I like it. Thanks for the FYI.

I too have had Sirius for a year, since a deal Scott got 50 lucky folks..too good to pass up. I subbed to sirius for a year, so when it runs out hopefully will have the xm to use and go monthly until I decide which I want to keep... if not both.

This site also has good deals on front projectors... Infocus X2 $40 off Infocus sites price... X3 $100 off, 4805 $200 (oops a refurb) dollars off... have not checked other sites for price's. They also have Replays and Tivos... Can't wait for my Roady....

dfergie said:
I came in from a Camping trip today and mine was here... could not activate onlne (could not get it to work) so I will have to call... It is certainly small....
You must live near Arizona were there shipped from. Mine will be coming via "pony" express :D , its going to take a full week to get it :no .

Activated by phone Csr said web site was having problems... got the website activation price. It was on within 5 minutes and I drove to town and back checking it out...gonna take some getting use to the totally different setup from Sirius. So far I like... :) Thanks again minorthr for the tip...:D As for the SQ issues between the 2, I do not notice any... but 30 years around Heavy Equipment factors into that...

Sirius and XM

I use the vent mount as well and still not sure if I have it right. I like the Cinemagic channel the best on XM, but still like the Sirius music better.

This is a PICTURE of my in-car entertainment center, lol. I watch the stock quotes on XM and listen to Sirius most of the time. I have noticed variable audio levels (sometimes extreme) and a few commercials on the XM music channels.

Sirius_Rich said:
I use the vent mount as well and still not sure if I have it right. I like the Cinemagic channel the best on XM, but still like the Sirius music better.
The Vents on my '04 F-150 have thicker plastic, so I'm not sure how long it will cling too. I have just got to surf, but this evening andthis weekend will use more going to work and returning in the mornings. One bonus, no 4 quotas when going to work...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)