2/1/2012 6:46pm - Uplink Activity Report - 4 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 2/1/2012 6:46pm - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 02/01/2012 06:31P - 02/01/2012 06:46P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
193 - SCI [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 11 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (Science Channel)
193 - SCI [MPEG4 SD] - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 12 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (Science Channel)
9490(193) - SCI [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 19 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (Science Channel)
9490(193) - SCI [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 10 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (Science Channel)

Channels in the system: 8478
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2012 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v11.12.22

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Odd, I was watching this last night around 10pm and we don't normally get the Science Channel.

Just gimme Boomerang and I'm down to AT200. Daughter can do without the Hub.

yep...the only show she watches on nicktoons is Fairly Odd Parents, which is also shown on the regular Nick channel.

Just gimme Boomerang and I'm down to AT200. Daughter can do without the Hub.

We actually get Boomerang and The Hub in Dish Latino Dos [currently regular $44.99/month]. However, the Dish Latino packs differ from the America's Top packs in terms of channel selection. Some of the lower tier America's Top channels are in the highest tier of Dish Latino packs.

yes, I know, but the Latino packs and the family pack are way too limiting on other channel choices. Once my daughter decides that she doesn't want to watch/record/keep Pokemon episodes anymore, Boomerang goes. If they offered season sets of Pokemon on DVD, I'd spend the money on them instead of the extra $10 a month for AT250, now that most of the channels I had AT250 for are now in AT200. Of course, as soon as we drop the channel, they will start showing original Mighty Mouse episodes, or Shazaam or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, and I'll want it back. :eek:

Yeah, I lnow...I opened myself to ridicule on that....

Last edited: