2/2/2009 5:22pm Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

Here's a weird data point: I have Fox News HD showing in red on 9477, but not Fox Business HD on 9476. Neither of the HD channels show up, not even in red, on the mapdown channels.

I have the 250 package plus platinum. Oh, and I'm on 61.5.

Here's a weird data point: I have Fox News HD showing in red on 9477, but not Fox Business HD on 9476. Neither of the HD channels show up, not even in red, on the mapdown channels.

I have the 250 package plus platinum. Oh, and I'm on 61.5.
Welcome to 4 hours ago....

please stay up and yes im seeing all these off airs too!!!!!!!! woohooo i was right dish now has control of ciel 2 go team go. ill see yall in the uplink reports all night.
the sad thing is i might have to go re-peak my 129 once it is confirmed were receiving from ciel 2 and yes ill do it at 3 am.and yes i am insane thank you.

I Think it is happening right now. my receiver does not skip any transponders on the sat 129 now its getting weirs scanning for satellites popping up and it says locked on some transponders but no name but all transponders are showing on sat 129 here we go!!!!!!!!!!
digi u seeing anything like this? some transponders are completely dead some wont say what the sat name is like transponder 20.

Last edited: