2/2/2009 5:22pm Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

If that happens and a few other non tv related things happen this week, I will have a good outlook on life again :p

I have to take this with some guarded optimism. In the past couple of times when Dish introduced new channels they ended up droping something else (Voom, Smithsonian).

I wonder what's going to happen this time.

Here's my take on it... Smithsonian wanted too much money for the rerun city channel. Hell, I never watched it saw reruns all the time. So Dish so ok...let us know when you want us to carry your channel. So instead of just taking it down they went ahead and flipped on one of the channels they had scheduled for Wednesday.

I'm fracking AT250+platinum HD! Unless someone with AEP trumps me, the HD channels ain't yet available. However, seeing Fox Business News in SD is nice.

Why isn't FOXB in the AT200 package???? If I can get CNBC in AT200, why do I have to upgrade to get FOXB?

I really hope this changes on Wednesday otherwise I'll be very disapointed.

Wow, Dish has blown me away. I get 2 free PPV coupons from them in the mail today and now learn that 2 of my most anticipated channels are coming in HD.
Thanks, Charles.

Hey, did I just thanks Charles?:D

fUEL

That's what I would love FUEL. Seems like every other carries has that channel.
We need that action sports channel after loosing Voom. Fuel HD would be perfect.

That's what I would love FUEL. Seems like every other carries has that channel.
We need that action sports channel after loosing Voom. Fuel HD would be perfect.

With that said, I might point out that Fuel is one of the worst no HD offenders. In the past year and a half, DirecTV viewers have reported NO HD appearing on Fuel HD.

Hooray now I can get my slanted news in HD. I'm soo happy.

I thought MSNBC was already available in HD :p

Seriously....if Fox News HD is available that makes Turbo HD much more attractive to me (if added to TurboHD). I am a very upset TWC customer in Raleigh and am looking to switch to save some cash...

Is it safe to assume that if your guide has 206 in red that you are not going to see any Fox Business ever...I feel like Vinny Barbarino, "I am sooooo confused!":confused:

Wait, so I have Turbo Gold, so will I be getting this channel when it starts working. Because if so, then I would have the SD version too... But it is red for me...

I wonder if someone in the uplink center messed up and turned this channel on by accident? It doesn't make sense that the AT250 subs can see it yet the HD Turbo Gold subs can't. They are eqivalent packages, technically. There is also no guide info for the channel, even if you run a check switch.