2/24/2010 2:42pm - Uplink Activity Report - 34 changes

Correct no LOS to either of those birds.

You fit into one of those unique ones for sure...guess you were shooting through a hole for 61.5 too. With the move of HD over to 72.7 by the fall, I'd definitely be looking at other providers if there's no way to fix the LOS issue to 72 or 129.

How long is a rope?

The following is a list of the common [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]difficulties [/FONT][/FONT]of rope length [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]determination in the field[/FONT][/FONT]:
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Availability of a flat surface to lay the rope straight for measuring
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> The ability to tension the rope
>
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The material is flexible and soft, which may cause variation
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]No standardized method for measuring rope length
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Using an inadequate and/or inconsistent type of measuring device
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The availability of a measuring device
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The position of the measuring device at the starting and ending [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]points of the rope
>
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The method by which the measuring device is used
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The rope’s length may change as it is used
[/FONT][/FONT]

The following is a list of the common [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]difficulties [/FONT][/FONT]of rope length [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]determination in the field[/FONT][/FONT]:
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Availability of a flat surface to lay the rope straight for measuring
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> The ability to tension the rope
>
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The material is flexible and soft, which may cause variation
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]No standardized method for measuring rope length
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Using an inadequate and/or inconsistent type of measuring device
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The availability of a measuring device
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The position of the measuring device at the starting and ending [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]points of the rope
>
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The method by which the measuring device is used
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]> [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The rope’s length may change as it is used
[/FONT][/FONT]

Nice!

I wonder which subchannel they are adding?

KYES has 4 subchannels
2 audio only
Research Channel
Universal Sports

Probably Universal sports ;)

If you look at the EIT, you'll see that it is Universal Sports.

I wish I had it on digital subcarrier here so I could watch it anywhere in the city instead of having to be connected to the backyard dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts