(2) 622's - 1 with 4.01 1 without?

622's one with 3.66 & one with 4.01

Same with my two 622's. One 622 got 4.01 two weeks back but still waiting on the second. I e-mailed Dish and they said no way to force a software down load as 3.66 was a current version. Said that all 622's would eventually get the same software but more or less sorry for now..:(

Same here, one got it and the other one still has 3.66. I would like it on both since it seems to have fixed a problem I had with one of the OTA channels.

I feel left out because I have 2 622's and both have 366. I would've like at least one of them to be 4.01

Except for those who signed up for the early release, the Software was sent out by serial number.

Be happy you didn't get it. 10-15% of those who got it reported in a poll that they were seeing major bugs.

What dish does is release new software in blocks if you will, so many receivers at a time. If they released new software to all receivers at one time and there happened to be a major bug that they missed, they would be over run with phone calls and customers mad and canceling etc.

my 622 upstairs has it, one downstairs doesn't. Neighbor just got a new 622 and it got it when it booted for 1st time, so if you could zap it and make it reload, you might get the 4.01, 4.03 or whatever, bye bye all recorded things and hello 4.01 !!!! Me, I will just wait..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts