2/8/2012 4:46pm - Uplink Activity Report - 110 changes

No, CBSSN in HD (or SD) is at 158. I just don't see the reference to the HD in the report. GAC is at 167.

With the future possible opening of channel 152, I want to speculate or predict:

-- NBC Sports Network alternate
-- MLB Network alternate
I would say a split for both or maybe MLB & NHL Net Alt. Thats what Directv does

-- or maybe that country music video channel that was on DirecTV a few years ago....something like AFTV......I think that is what is was called......

Artists and Fan Network? Thats now the Country Network which is a OTA subchannel
The Country Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, CBSSN in HD (or SD) is at 158. I just don't see the reference to the HD in the report. GAC is at 167.

Thanks, I just noticed in my guide that the new channels are there. Earlier it just showed the 9000 so I was confused.:confused:

With the future possible opening of channel 152, I want to speculate or predict:

-- Universal Sports
-- NBC Sports Network alternate
-- MLB Network alternate

With the future possible opening of channel 167, I want to speculate or predict:
-- CMT Pure Country
-- or maybe that country music video channel that was on DirecTV a few years ago....something like AFTV......I think that is what is was called......
-- Fuse
--I don't think it would be another MTV or VH1 unless they do some changing around of channels....

Anyone else having any other predictions?

fuse would be awesome! or FEARnet ( i know. not in the right group,lol )

Don't know...

It kept skipping the message saying it was already posted. So keeping an eye on it. :) I also reset the message pointers

MTV Hits would be possible since Dish has a pretty good relationship with Viacom. But they would have to open up the MTV Digital Suite to satellite providers first....

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

switching channel numbers allows dish to put channels of same typoe next to each other

would seem kinda stupid to have MLB Net at 151 and MLB alt (as example) at 158 ;)
Or when they moved KTLA from 232 to 233 because RFD TV (at 231) is launching Rural TV and Dish picked it up come 2/15 it will be on 232. Again common types next to each other