2 Dish 6000 Receivers NEW IN BOX SEALED

ranny

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
5th st bridge
Taking reasonable offers. Will sell seperately PM me Comes with updated tuner module installed

Factory sealed, Never opened. Dish 6000 receivers.

fslove said:
Do they come with either the 8VSB or 8PSK modules?

Hey ranny what is a reasonable offer and would you want to trade equipment? I have a 301 and a 501 for sale or trade. Let me know if you are interested. Bob

Rude & unprofessional? Guess that's why I've been in business for 22 years.

Why do you keep replying to my postings with sour comments? Why are you trying to hurt me? You must be a troll, or a unstable person, or both.

I've never dealt with you, Please lay off k??

ROLLTIDE said:
Avoid dealing Ranny he is very rude and not very professional

Not trying to hurt you ! but if being professional means sending nasty Pm's to people then I hope that your business fails .

Your rudeness shows in this thread

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=15765

I realize that you are new here and don't realize that i'm the guy that post all the deals around here but calm down . I don't like seeing people ripped off.

I don't know you or care who you are or what you sell.
I resent you saying I'm trying to rip people off. The post in which you stuck your nose into wasn't even the same model receiver I was offering. Look up what a new Samsung 165 cost.
I get mad when people who don't know what they are talking about try to hurt others with their nonsense.

How would you like it if I posted bad comments about you when you try to sell something?
Leave others alone & everything would be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)